List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    [IPCop-devel] Bug list in sourceforge.
From:       Steve Lang <steve () spl ! co ! nz>
Date:       2003-08-28 23:18:53

Hiya.

After some discussions, here is what I've setup for the bug lists in the
ipcop sourceforge:
  Categories:
    Build                    Mark Wormgoor
    General                  Mark Wormgoor
    Installation             Mark Wormgoor
    Kernel                   Mark Wormgoor
    User Interface           Darren Critchly
    Security (Patches etc)   Darren Critchly
    Web Proxy                Darren Critchly
    VPN                      Mark Wormgoor
    Documentation            Harry Goldschmitt
    Translations

Couldn't auto-assign Rebecca to Translations - wasn't on the list of
possibilities...

Group (added)
    1.3.1

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers -