List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    [IPCop-devel] Italian Translators Needed
From:       Harry Goldschmitt <harry () hgac ! com>
Date:       2002-10-19 17:42:14

Hi All,

This is another request for translators.

Fabio Gava at <mailto: fabio.gava@bloomtech.it> has already
translated the IPCop run time strings into Italian.  Now all that
remains, is the minor, LOL, task of translating some or all of the
IPCop documentation into Italian.

At 12:06 PM +0200 10/19/02, Fabio Gava wrote:
>  > If you can find some folks to help you, it would be nice to start
>>  getting the manuals translated to Italian.
>
>I forwarded this to Mattia, asking him if he wants to collaborate. What
>about asking for help in the IPcop site?
>I'll be glad to collaborate once again to an Open Source project, indeed I
>think that having a valid tool like IPCop translated in Italian would help
>it's diffusion in Italy, where the English language is not so common on
>non-technical people.

If anyone has the time to help, please contact Fabio or myself.

If anyone wants to step up and work on the translations to another
language, please let me know.

Thanks,

Harry