List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    [IPCop-devel] NNTPcache / Newsplex - any experience... opinions
From:       "Mark \(fat\)" <fat () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-10-02 17:12:05

I have been looking for a nntp proxy preferably with at least header
caching. Primarily this is to concatenate multiple nntp server feeds
into one virtual server although I have any idea to combine multiple
friends IPCops into a bigger virtual nntp server.

They have some limited access control and filtering for unsuitable
groups and they also have configurable memory and disk footprints.

Has anyone any experience with either of these progs?

Mark (fat)