List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-devel] Possible Future Feature?
From:       "Eric S. Johansson" <esj () harvee ! billerica ! ma ! us>
Date:       2001-12-27 15:55:33

At 11:21 PM 12/26/2001 -0500, Gareth wrote:
>Sorry the original message didnt get through. I've uploaded the 'something I
>threw together' at:
>
>http://www.mobiusware.com/gareth/ipcop/NetworkInfrastructure.png
>
>While this is almost certainly not going to be used, it may provoke some
>thought into getting an accurate diagram :-)

it's a very good model although we may want to consider adding multiple red
interfaces at some time in the future.  I would love to make it dynamic and
have it reflect the actual network configuration.  If I have the time
today, I'll try to set up a simulation.

Here is a simulation of a setup wizard we could use in the future.  Give it
a spin and let me know what you think.

http://harvee.billerica.ma.us/work/