List:       ipchains-list
Subject:    RE: 370 & 371/udp /answer to the $64K question
From:       Clyde Parliament <clyde.parliament () flexserv ! com>
Date:       2001-02-16 14:16:00

I finally determined the culprit:  DataLifeLine
http://www.westerndigital.com/products/drives/lifeline.html
from WD.  I thought I was downloading tools; I see now that I did not!  I
checked TaskMangler and found it running and put 2 + 2 together.  ipchains
saves the day again!

===== Original Message from John Sage <jsage@finchhaven.com> at 2/15/01
10:40 pm