List:       ipchains-list
Subject:    DMZ-Problems
From:       Marcel Beltz <beltz () bosch-it ! de>
Date:       2000-12-27 13:25:29

Hello,
I'm new here and i'm sorry if i ask a question which is ask every week:
I have a firewall (running linux) with two net-devices. eth0 is
internet, eth1 is dmz. the firewall works?!, but in the dmz are
computers which running same server-daemon and i can't connect this
computers. how is the right way to config the firewall that i can
connect the computers behind, in the firewall (maybe with ip-alias and
portforwarding??)
Thanks for help
Mfg

	Marcel Beltz