List:       ipchains-list
Subject:    Re: [IPChains]  IP masquerading
From:       John Sage <jsage () finchhaven ! com>
Date:       2002-03-15 3:56:34

arf...

When I actually go back and *read* what you're doing, you do have a
capital P, or at least you've capitalized it in your post...

:-/

Dang...

Suddenly I'm out of ideas; here was the error I got when I used a
lower case "p"

[toot@sparky /var/log]# ipchains -p forward DENY
ipchains: unknown protocol `forward' specified
Try `ipchains -h' or 'ipchains --help' for more information.

Are you *actually* using an upper case "P"?

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?