List:       ipchains-list
Subject:    IPCHAINS initial setup?
From:       Arthur DiSegna <Adisegna () a-pass ! com>
Date:       2001-10-05 19:45:47

I am building a router for my office and would like to configure Ipchains
from scratch instead of using something like PMFirewall. Can I directly edit
the /etc/sysconfig/ipchains file with my chains.

What is the reccomended setup...

What about parameters that I want to set like:
EXTERNAL_INTERFACE="eth0"
LOOPBACK_INTERFACE="lo"
IPADDR="my.ip.address"  ,,,  etc...

Thanks in advance

SISCO (Security Identification Systems Corporation) develops and installs
software and hardware access control solutions for commercial and government
facilities.  Our high-speed photo identification and tracking systems
address security concerns and help reduce liability for corporations
worldwide.