List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] Help restoring WinCE onto iPAQ 3850
From:       David DeBrota <debrota () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-11 23:20:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi -

I get "image file is corrupt" when I try to reload my wince_image.gz onto my iPAQ \
3850.
I am using bootldr 2.21.12

My image was captured using Bootblaster.

I have followed the instructions to create an md5sums file, which reads:

d3d88277dccd3365b0abb42fb4e9c72f  wince_image.gz

my reflash.ctl file reads:

WinCE wince_image.gz md5sums root

my WinCE image file is 16,177,540 bytes in size.

I have md5sums, reflash.ctl, and wince_image.gz all on a 64MF CF card, which is in \
the iPAQ sleeve.  I reset while holding in the action button, then use the record \
button.  The scan for images finds just one image to load, named WinCE.  I click the \
action button and in less than one second the error message:

Image file is corrupt

Press action button to
restart the sytem
<