List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] Familiar wont boot on h5550
From:       TinTTi <saku.tiainen () proagria ! fi>
Date:       2008-05-02 18:07:55

Hi!

I installed gpe on h5550 little while ago. It worked great until i put it to
suspend. After that the ipaq didn īt wake up. It just blinks the screen once
and stays down. I can get serial connection to ipaq and tried to install gpe
and opie. That didn īt work, the screen stays blank. Is there anyway to get
the screen working again or do i have to install that shitty(:O) Win CE
again?

Thanks,

TinTin