List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] compaq ipaq 3970
From:       "Stancu Alexandru" <stancu89 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-08 8:54:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hello, may name is alex and i have 18 yeard old
i have a problem with my compaq ipaq 3970. with bootblaster I erase the
flash memory but i don`t do the back-up of flash, and i need help with the
flash memory. please help me

i build the j-tag interface.... wthat is the name of program to write the
flash memory, and were is the flash memory on internet

and sorry my english I`m from romania

please answer me