List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] Torture case Won Against Chinese Commerce Minister in NSW
From:       hillhuge () yahoo ! com ! au
Date:       2007-12-15 5:57:46

Hi,

I am writting to forward you this recent news: Torture case Won Against Chinese \
Commerce Minister in NSW Supreme Court. Please read the news below, and see the \
Judement Order from the case no. 11474/06.  It is a significantly victory of human \
rights and justice.  I send you this as I think you might be interested in this \
important news.

* For information of what is Falun Dafa (Falun Gong), please visit
http://falundafa.org, different languages are available for option.
please visit this video <<Falun Dafa is Good>>
http://youmaker.com/video/sv?id=ea48e182af1a46f5abe0d41d6336915b001

* For information of why CCP persecute Falun Gong, please visit
http://TheEpochTimes.com or http://ninecommentaries.com
for <<9 Commentaries on CCP>>

* For information of why people are silent on this persecution,
please visit this video <<Set Them Free>>
http://youmaker.com/video/sv?id=b5fb07e2b962485e9f6f23190ffefdad002

Thank you.

Faithfully,

Mr. Hill,

---------------------------------------
On Monday (5/11/07), the Supreme Court of NSW issued a default judgement against \
Chinese Minister of Commerce,  Mr BO Xilai recognising his failure to provide a \
defense for the torture case brought against him by  Sydney Falun Gong practitioner \
and Chinese labour camp survivor, Mr PAN Yu.
This is the first won in a case against Bo Xilai, 58, who had been sued in over ten \
countries, including the USA, the UK, Canada, Germany, and Ireland for his role in \
the persecution Falun Gong practitioners in China.  Bo was served a Statement of \
Claim in person on 4 September 2007 in Canberra prior to the APEC forum.
Another two similar cases are in the Supreme Court of NSW and are progressing towards \
similar judgements against  former Chinese dictator Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, the 6-10 \
´Gestapo-like´ office and its head Chen Shaoji.
"This is a win not only for all Chinese people and Falun Gong practitioners, but also \
a potent reminder of the  currently opposing legal sytems between Australia and \
China, as still to this day, no lawyers in China are allowed  to take on such cases. \
We are another step closer to the event of the perpetrators of the persecution of \
Falun Gong  in China being brought to justice at an international level," said Mr \
Newton XU, legal assistant for the case.
"As soon as the [40,000 watt electric] baton would make contact [with] me, I would \
lose control of my bodily functions,  rendering me incontinent. They also applied the \
electric baton to my face and my head, which made me feel as  though I wanted to die, \
but I would just hold on. In the end, they applied the baton to the most sensitive \
spot on my  inner leg. The pain was indescribable," said Mr PAN in a testimony of his \
ordeal.
As Governor of Liaoning Province in 2000, Bo Xilai played a pivotal role in the \
campaign of eradication directed against  Falun Gong practitioners. The persecution \
of Falun Gong in Liaoning is severe, with at least 373 known cases of deaths  of \
Falun Gong practitioners confirmed -