List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] Re: [Opie] GPS Software/Hardware
From:       Paul Sokolovsky <pmiscml () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 17:40:09

Hello Lonny,

> I've been doing a bit of searching on GPS *sutff* and was wondering if anyone
> has working configs they'd like to share (hardware/software). I took a look at
> Cumulus and Kflog but I was thinking more along the lines of North American
> street map type solutions.

> I'll keep hunting but I really haven't found anything specific refering to
> Opie/Familiar and GPS. I do recall a couple of X type apps but one that works
> in Opie would be nice if it's possible :)

> Any good experiences? ... bad ones? lol

  Try searching HandHelds.org Wiki ( http://handhelds.org/wiki ). I
don't say it has the answer, I say it's the first place to ask (look
for search box). Google is the second.

  And once you know mero than wiki, consider sharing your wisdom with
it.

  And of course I hope that people with OPIE/GPS experience will
reply to your mail too. But if not, it only means they are busy with
something else now, but hopefully left *their* wisdom in wiki, for
other people to easily reuse it.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:pmiscml@gmail.com