List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] Hello...
From:       Brown Johnson <brownarts2000 () myway ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 5:10:16

Hello,
My name is Brown Johnson and I am an artist. I have acquired your email address as a \
person who is actively involved in or is looking for an online  business opportunity \
or looking for a part time job to compliment current  earnings.I live in United \
Kingdom,with my two kids, four cats, one dog and  the love of my life. It is \
definitely a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That \
gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few \
college  art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with \
color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer.I \
have been selling my art works for the last 3 years and have had  my work featured on \
trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold in  galleries and to private \
collectors from all around the world. I am always  facing serious difficulties when \
it comes to selling my art works to  Americans, cos they are always offe  ring to pay \
with a US MONEY ORDER/CHECK,  which is difficult for me to cash here in United \
Kingdom. I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me \
as a part-time  worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which \
wouldn't affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive  \
payments from my customers in the states. I mean someone that is responsibleand \
reliable, cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is  very \
expensive,i am working on setting up a branch in the states, so for now i need a \
representative in the united states who will be handling the  payment aspect. These \
payments are in money order/check and they would come to you in your name, so all you \
need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the BALANCE back. But \
the problem i have is trust. It wouldnt cost you any amount, you are to receive \
payments which will be sent to you via FEDEX or UPS courier services from my  \
business patners, which would come in form of a money order/check then you are to \
cash it and send the cash to me via western union money transfer or moneygram money \
transfer,all transfer fees should be deducted from the money. If you are interested, \
kindly get back to me asap. BROWN JOHNSON
BROWN ARTS
510A HIGH ROAD
LEYTONSTONE LONDON E11 3DA
44-701-114-7378