List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] bricked pda
From:       Stefan_Dröge <gecko4ever () web ! de>
Date:       2006-07-30 17:08:38

Help! I wasn't patient enough... i wanted to install the bootloader on my ipaq 3660, \
and started flashing (via CF card). Then the message appeared, "protecting wince", \
and then for a short moment "flashing rom" (or the like). but after about a seceond \
the screen turned completly white. I thought, "no panic, everything is fine..." after \
30 seconds i paniced, and try to reset the pda. but it only turned off, and now it \
doesn't do anything...

greets, Stefan