List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] de bricking Ipaq please Help me..
From:       "mtorra () tin ! it" <mtorra () tin ! it>
Date:       2006-07-09 8:27:01

I try to Istall linux opi 0,82 i've installed the bootblaster and i try
to install the bootldr 2.21.12 before i've make abakup and erase the
boot loder.
I power of and my 5550 die are there a cheper mode to save
my Ipaq I Try with hterminal tty but I'cant get in input mode, hard
reset ect.
Best Reguards Marco