List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] 3715 brick
From:       becken <becken () yandex ! ru>
Date:       2006-03-27 6:28:28

 Dear Sirs!
 Would you be so kind as to help me answering the following question?
I decided to write a strap to 3715.
I copied strap-image taken from other 3715 to sd card and ran bootloader mode.
Then I put 3715 in bootloader and pressed action button. It said everything o.k. I pressed reset
and 3715 turned off
and now I can't either turn it or put it in bootloader mode.
What can I do now, using no service-centre?
Thanks a lot