List:       ipaq
Subject:    [iPAQ] Broken link
From:       Ayhan_Genç <ayhangenc () kanalturk ! com ! tr>
Date:       2006-03-09 9:56:17

Hi,

I have an iPAQ 3630 with opie 1.2.. And I should restore m$ ppc2002 for an app \
testing. Unfortunately I lost my image and checked the for info wich was available \
years ago and now it's a broken link. Is this info is still available somewhere

This is the page where the broken link resides:
http://handhelds.org/handhelds-faq/wincerestoration.html

This is what I'm looking for. Did this before and the softpaq is still available on \
hp site.

If you do not have the saved wince image, see the following wiki page on Restoring \
Windows CE from the Compaq iPAQ Update \
http://www.handhelds.org/z/wiki/Restoring%20Windows%20CE%20from%20the%20Compaq%20iPAQ%20Update \
for instructions on how to extract a PocketPC image from a Compaq SoftPAQ software \
updated.

Thanks and regards.

Ayhan Genc