List:       ipac-ng-common
Subject:    Re: [Ipac-ng-common] cross compiling with  arm-linux-gcc fails
From:       Sergey Merzlikin <sm () smsoft ! ru>
Date:       2014-05-11 10:18:15

Excellent.
You may check help files fetchipac.8, ipacsum.8, ipac-convert.8 for
correctly substituted strings and replace them manually if required.
Strings for substitution look like "@<SOMETHING>@", the list of
substitutions you may see in the file subst-config.
The file ipacsum currently doesn't contain strings for substitution, so
only help files affected.

Sergey Merzlikin