List:       ion
Subject:    is it possible to have role entries with regular expressions
From:       crypt () ihug ! co ! nz
Date:       2004-08-21 13:45:24

I have been trying to get all new instnaces of konqueror to start in a
set frame and this works fine. The problem that I have is that all
transients for konqueror seem to get caught by the same entry.

what I have at present is

defwinprop{
    class = "Konqueror",
    instance = "konqueror",
    target = "alt_frame"
}

defwinprop{
    class = "Konqueror",
    role = "warningYesNo",
    transient_mode = "current",
    target = "screen2_main"
}

etc.

for some reason though the target for any transient windows seems to be
ignored which tends to mean that there is no easy way to have both set.

I have tried using the role option but it appears that this can only be
a simple string.

Any suggestions.

Joe.

in real life: Joseph Skinner         |There's no such thing as a wizard
email: crypt@ihug.co.nz              |who minds his own business
       Analyst/Programmer            | - Berengis the Black