List:       ion
Subject:    Re: adding to the genframe_activated hook for the dock.
From:       Joe Skinner <crypt () ihug ! co ! nz>
Date:       2004-07-23 0:33:30

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:04, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 09:25:09PM +1200, Joe Skinner wrote:
> > following suggestions I have been trying to write code to make the
> > dock not take focus but am having problems.
>
> Have a look at the goto_multihead, move_current and go_frame_or_desk
> scripts in the Ion scripts repository
> http://iki.fi/tuomov/ion-scripts/ for examples on how you should
> properly reimplement goto_dir.

I have had a look at those and was wondering if it is infact possible to
have a hook that just applies to one frame or are hooks always applied
to every frame.

Also is there any docs on any changes between ion2 and ion3. If so a
link would be handy.

Joe.

--

Joseph Skinner               email: crypt@ihug.co.nz

There's no such thing as a wizard
who minds his own business
 - Berengis the Black  Court Mage to the Earls Caeline