List:       iodine-users
Subject:    Re: [iodine-users] Doubts regarding iodine
From:       Bishneet Kaur <psxbk3 () nottingham ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2013-04-23 13:07:59

I want to know  if I create a subdomain and run iodine server to listen to this \
domain, then can I:

Use 2 clients to ping each other using this subdomain name. Like my subdomain is \
a.exam.ple. Can I assign a name to client1 as c1.a.exam.ple and client2 as \
c2.a.exam.ple and can client1 ping to client2 using c2.a.exam.ple??

If possible, how??

Do i need to use service like Bind9 to register full domain name?
This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain \
confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it \
back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy or disclose the \
information contained in this message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions \
expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the \
University of Nottingham.