List:       intrusions
Subject:    That last email
From:       Scott Fendley <scottf () uark ! edu>
Date:       2002-12-24 23:11:56

Pardon that least email that was sent. I accidently let that one get
through as I was attempting to reject out all the spam in queue sent to the
list recently.  (stupid finger hit send before changing the address to say
reject on the email).  My apologies for the spam getting through.

Also, Happy Holidays everyone that is off this week.  Hopefully things will
be quiet for all of us that are away.

Scott Fendley