List:       intrusions
Subject:    Fw: Missing admin sql password in Okena StormWatch
From:       George Bakos <gbakos () ists ! dartmouth ! edu>
Date:       2002-12-18 18:43:24

Users of Okena Stormwatch intrusion prevention software should be aware of
the following and take steps (firewalling?) to ensure that outsiders, and
other unauthorized players, cannot connect to the manager.

If you already subscribe to bugtraq, my apologies for the duplicate posting.

Please folks, try your best NOT to deploy security solutions that suffer
from 3 year old well-known vulnurabilities.

gb

Begin forwarded message: