List:       intrusions
Subject:    RE: GCIA v 3.3 Question
From:       "Bill Royds" <broyds () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-11-23 22:01:55

Here is the complete wording from the assignment (Version 3.3):
“identify within one of these logs an "interesting" set of detects and fully apply \
the analysis process to them. This detect must also be posted to the incidents.org \
site for public review by your peers. After your analysis has been posted, the \
community at large will have an opportunity to post questions and opinions regarding \
the trace and analysis. You must select the top (or best) three questions and answer \
them as well as defend your position regarding the analysis that you have performed. \
The COMPLETED detect plus the top three questions with a summary of your defence of \
the analysis must be included in your practical with the detect.”

So only one of the three detects for part 2 need be submitted to the \
intrusions@incidents.org mailing list. That one should have 3 questions and defences.