List:       intrusions
Subject:    Re: DRDoS
From:       "Patrick Nolan" <pnolan01 () nycap ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 18:20:42

Hi Tom,

The original post Gibson did a while back, which had a copy of his chat with a \
"zombie master" who knew the kid that hosed grc off-line, discussed what was then \
called a DDos on grc.com. It was a nice write up back then. That's what I thought I \
was providing a link for ......

It's seems to have now become his "reflected" DoS and I wish I never mentioned it \
recently, for all the reasons you so rightly enumerate.

Pat