List:       intrusions
Subject:    *** 3rd NOTICE *** high bandwidth virus/codered on your network
From:       Jim Howard <Jim.Howard () abcv ! com>
Date:       2002-01-30 15:42:51

 **** 3rd Notice ****

Please note that this is the 3RD notice over a timeperiod extending out to
nearly a month.

**** 3rd Notice ****

To whom it may concern, please be aware that there is an infected host on
your network at the IP address of 207.79.223.201.  This host has been
bombarding our network, and likely many others on networks numerically close
to it, with thousands of attempts of spreading infections per day (7000+ per
day against our network alone).  This is causing bandwidth usage on our
line, and certainly many times the usage on your own.

Once again, I implore you to FIX THIS ISSUE OR REMOVE THE MACHINE FROM THE
NETWORK.  Logs can be provided (again) if need be.