List:       intlwiki-l
Subject:    Re: [Intlwiki-l] LanguageTt.php
From:       Ramanan Selvaratnam <rama () ukfsn ! org>
Date:       2003-12-15 0:50:59

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 11:12, Albert Bolðarí wrote:
> How to connect translated file LanguageTt.php to http://tt.wikipedia.org/?

Thanks, that reminded me to check my vital corrections in
LanguageTa.php on the meaning of free in the freely distributable sense
it not  being 'connected'. I had missed to request authorisation.

I think you mean authorised by the word 'connect'.

If so my mail records suggest posting a request for authorisation to
Brion,
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Brion_VIBBER

Luckily list archives suggest Brion is in this list to correct me if I
am wrong.

All the best,

Ramanan