List:       intlwiki-l
Subject:    [Intlwiki-l] Please Refresh Allpages for Hungarian Wikipedia
From:       Peter Gervai <grin () tolna ! net>
Date:       2003-11-20 17:38:28

Dear Gods,

I pray for you to be in good health, and I thank you for forgiving mortals
being here around and making noise.

I pray for the static pages to be refreshed, since they are not refreshed
since September 8, 2003, so allpages, for example, is obsolete to some
unspeakable extent. We don't know what kind of pages we have.

I pray for these static pages to be refreshed at least once in a while, like
weekly, biweekly, or as your mercy permits.

And I ask your blessings for us all.

Thank you, Gods.

Your true follower,
[[user:grin]]