List:       intlwiki-l
Subject:    Re: [Intlwiki-l] Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Segund?=
From:       Jimmy Wales <jwales () bomis ! com>
Date:       2003-11-13 16:23:22

I have registered my vote for Wikipedia, and encourage other users of
the Spanish wikipedia to do the same.

At the moment, the vote is running 15 to 7 for keeping the name
Wikipedia, and so I am of the opinion that it is generally going to be
best for English-only speakers to keep out of the vote, so as to
prevent the accusation that the vote was stacked by people who don't
even use the site.

--Jimbo