List:       intlwiki-l
Subject:    [Intlwiki-l] converting Esperanto and Polish wikipedias
From:       Chuck Smith <msochuck () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-04-22 23:43:45

>From what I remember the Esperanto and Polish
Wikipedias were supposed to be converted to the new
software last Monday (8 days ago).  I've sent a
private email to Jimbo about this, but have not
received a response.  I thought maybe someone on this
list might know the reason.

Thanks,
Chuck

=====
Come to my homepage!  Venu al mia hejmpagxo!
http://amuzulo.babil.komputilo.org/
====
Venu al la senpaga, libera enciklopedio
esperanta reta! http://eo.wikipedia.com/