List:       intermezzo-discuss
Subject:    Help wanted 10h per week
From:       Edward Nold <Bowen79 () oracle ! com>
Date:       2005-07-11 18:40:52

Do you want to make money working at home? Do you need second income source?
Want to reduce your job related stress and make extra money working from home?
We are looking for people who share one common goal, the burning desire to make a change.
To date, our company has experienced tremendous growth and we need of good people, just to keep up.
Flexible Work Hours. Work whenever and wherever you want.
With good work ethic and a never give up attitude you can achieve goals with our company.
Our company is designed to take advantage of the exploding internet technology market.
Many successful members started with no previous experience.
Keep in mind that there are no fees or packages to buy to join our firm.
We provide education and training needed to help you realize your financial security.
What you need is basic Internet knowledge, access to a computer with internet connection.
Live Life To Its Fullest! You can do it all!

Please provide us your contact information to get more details about this job offer!
To carry on with the application or to get more information, please fill out request form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html