List:       intermezzo-discuss
Subject:    Re: Intermezzo utils
From:       Peter Braam <braam () clusterfs ! com>
Date:       2002-11-30 1:22:06

Hi,

I'm afraid there is no documentation - could you perhaps write some?

Kmlprint prints the records that are in the kml file - there are
several formatting options on it, such as "brief".   It should a
simple matter to fix it.  could you send us the KML file on which it
crashes?

Anti reint is quite sexy - but I'm not sure it was complete.  It
allows you to roll backward.  We use this for a snapshot system in
InterMezzo.  This was very close to being finished when our last
intermezzo contract was terminated

We had a provisioning system, that gave every server shared files and
it's own branch of local modifications, all stored in intermezzo.  It
booted into a tmpfs, grabbing the shared files and modifications.

- Peter -