List:       intermezzo-devel
Subject:    Re: PLEASE: do manual check in messages
From:       "Shirish H. Phatak" <shirish () nustorage ! com>
Date:       2000-12-26 16:43:45

Hi,

  Since the repository crash, here is a summary of what I remember
having checked in.

  Patches from the syncmail stuff to bring repository back in sync
with the mailing list.

  Updates to the GetPermit/Permit code that should now eliminate most
if not all the pesky race conditions. Basically the code has now been
split into 2 RPCs with clearly separated functionality.

  Updates to the bulk descriptor code. A fix for hanging Source
sessions when underlying file size is changed.

  New ioctl to get the last kml recno for a fileset from presto.

  New code to bump up last_rcvd values without reintegrating records
as a part of a fix for failed reintegrations on files that were closed
after being deleted.

  Updates to the cookie code to make it work correctly.

  New mount_point options and fileset code (since then significantly
rehashed by Peter).

  Fixes to get lento back to speed with the new XML based config file
format and updates to the test suite. Lentos are now up and
replicating with the new format and the test suite correctly generates
the requisite config files!

 In today's commits I will be sending in a bunch of fixes to attach
individual monitor timers to certain sessions. The hung session
problem has concerned me for some time, and this code should once and
for all fix the problem.

 Some other minor stuff that I can't really remember.

-Shirish