List:       intermezzo-announce
Subject:    progress!
From:       "Peter J. Braam" <braam () cs ! cmu ! edu>
Date:       2000-09-13 20:08:49

I'd just like to let everyone know that the current version of InterMezzo
available from CVS is much much closer to what we want than before.

It appears to be working just fine in connected mode and our first tests
with disconnecting and reconnecting were successful.

Please try it out:
  in intermezzo/tests - look at the top of README
  build and install the kernel code: presto
  type make play in tests and you should have a server and two clients
      running on your system.

- Peter -