List:       interchange-users
Subject:    Re: [ic] I have a cheat sheet for you
From:       Matt Banner <matt () onblastblog ! com>
Date:       2017-07-18 20:16:38

Hello,

I wanted to quickly follow up to see if you received my message last week?

It was regarding my awesome and informational resource on HTML. =

I'd love to hear your feedback on it. If you think it=92s worthy, we would =
love if you can include it on your resources page!

Looking forward to your response. =

Thanks,

Matt Banner
Founder, OnBlastBlog.com
As Seen on Forbes, Entrepreneur & The Huffington Post