List:       interchange-users
Subject:    [ic] Interchange6::Cart Hackathon 7/14/14
From:       Sam Batschelet <sbatschelet () mac ! com>
Date:       2014-07-02 19:35:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Interchange Users,
We are planning a hackathon Monday 7/14 with focus on the =
Interchange6::Cart.  As our community has developers from many different =
time zones the hackathon will take place throughout the day starting at =
5:30EST.  Log into our IRC channel #interchange on freenode to follow =
along or chime in anytime.  A full itinerary on Interchange6::Cart TODO =
and bullet points we wish to discuss will be send out before the end of =
this week to look over and think about.  If you have time available on =
Monday to dedicate to the hackathon please contact me so we can schedule =
around you.  These talks will be very important for the future =
functionality of the Interchange6::Cart a critical part of the =
Interchange6 project.  Attendance and/or input do not require any =
existing knowledge of the Interchange6 code.  Your help and support is =
always greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards,

Sam Batschelet (hexfusion)

Come visit us at the 2014 Perl::Dancer Conference
Hancock, NY - October 6th - 9th
http://act.perl.dance

["signature.asc" (signature.asc)]