List:       interchange-users
Subject:    Re: [ic] Integration
From:       Mike Heins <mike () perusion ! com>
Date:       2012-12-06 13:45:22

Quoting Dyos Jake (jdyos@grupainteger.pl):
> Hello.
>
> Could you please inform me who I would need to speak to regarding
> integration with yourselves. I work for InPost UK Ltd. a parcel
> delivery network that uses automated lockers as a means of collection
> for the consumer. We would be looking to integrate with your checkout
> system and looking at using InPost as a possible option for delivery.

Interchange has typically been needs-driven in this kind of thing.
When someone is using Interchange, they employ a consultant -- often
someone monitoring this list -- to do the work. Then sometimes, if
the consultant is so motivated, they contribute it back to the
community at large.

As a provider looking for development, if you find such a customer,
you might work to help the consultant do that either for remuneration
or in hopes that future InPost customers would need the extension.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike@perusion.com>

Life is a long lesson in humility. -- James Barrie