List:       interchange-users
Subject:    [ic] Attention Needed  1...........
From:       Mr Remi <mrremi1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-14 5:26:46

[Attachment #2 (text/)]

Attention:

Re: Request for Safe Account

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal
ethics although, I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you
first because it\'s fastest means.

I wish to seek your support and cooperation to transfer for safe
keeping, the sum of US$16.5Million into your bank account. I am the
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Liquefied Natural Gas Company
 (LNG)and this fund has been carefully mapped out after scrutinizing
 all
records and accounts of contracts awarded from year 2006 to date. I
 used  my position to facilitate the approval of the funds for
 immediate
payment under contract number: LNG/FGN/FMF/CB/C988/06. However, due to
my position as a civil servant and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of
the firm, it is illegal for me to operate foreign bank accounts in my
name or by proxy because of the our country¢s law. Therefore, I need
 you as  a foreigner to be my partner, so that I can process the
 contract
documents in your name as the beneficiary of the contract and the funds
and have it transferred via Key Tested Telex (K.T.T) into your bank
account for safekeeping.

If you accept this offer and join forces with me to get the fund
transferred into your account, 35% of the funds shall be your share,
while the remaining 60% will be for me. The remaining 5% shall be used
to reimburse any expenses that may be incurred by any of us during the
cause of processing the funds for transfer into your bank account. I
will explain more on this when you reply so that we can have good
understanding as we begin this relationship that will benefit us
financially for the future.

Please signify your interest to be part of the transaction by sending
the following information to me for the purpose of effecting the
necessary changes in the transaction documents to your name as the
beneficiary:

(A). YOUR FULL NAMES AND CONTACT ADDRESS.
(B). YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER.
(C). YOUR OCUPATION.
(D). AGE.
I await your prompt reply and God bless you.
Yours truly,
Remi Bankole
NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete/destroy
this email in view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction
and interest of personalities involved.