List:       interchange-users
Subject:    Re: [ic] Serious problems with Davor Ocelic
From:       jeff () downtowndevelopmentplan ! com
Date:       2008-03-14 13:25:46

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 07:20:33PM -0400, Mike Heins wrote:

> Quoting john@orrsys.com (john@orrsys.com):

> > I am sending this message so that other potential Interchange users
> > and current developers are aware of the problems I have experienced
> > from employing Davor Ocelic

Just to quickly contrast this, Davor took over work on one of our larger client's \
projects (www.xtremetrips.com) last year and has made a number of  substantial \
modifications and improvements since then without any issues, and the client is \
pleased.  But yes, this is clearly not the place.

-Jeff