List:       integrit-users
Subject:    Re: [Integrit-users] setting up integrit to run automatically
From:       Keith Ledford <keith-integrit () ledfords ! us>
Date:       2003-07-22 1:15:57

In the examples directory of the source tree there is a script named
integrit_check. You can run that script from cron to recieve a report
via email of the output. In the same directory there is a crontab file
that has an example of running integrit_check from cron. Just edit it
to your environment and everything should work really nicely for you.

* Scott Anderson <nirvana7@maine.rr.com> [20030721 21:05]:

--
Keith Ledford