List:       insight-users
Subject:    [Insight-users] how to set parameter of these filter "itkPointSetToImageFilter"
From:       Elaheh Mousavi <el.msvi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-29 10:20:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all
I'm using "itkBinaryMaskToNarrowBandPointSetFilter.h" class for sampling
points on object border and after that I want to reconstruct border from
these points by using  "itkPointSetToImageFilter.h". I use a binary image
with Set Spacing=  .01 & Set Band Width = 1  & Inside Value  = 20 & Outside
Value = 0 ,but up to now I could not be successful to achieve a true output
and i just get a black image,  I think it's because I can't understand how
to set Direction in second filter and other parameter in these filters
.please help me. many thanks for your help.
best regard
*E.M*