List:       insight-users
Subject:    [Insight-users] Registration Question
From:       alex Dowson <alexdowson () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-19 13:31:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I have some basic question of registration in ITK

1) For registration of two binary images what metric,optimizer should be used ?
2) For Binary registration intensity range of fixed and moving image should be same ?
3) How can I tune parameter of registration ?
4) Given two binary images it has slight difference of contour between fixed and \
moving image, in this case still possible register image ?  (For example. One is \
original image taken from visual camera and other is generated using DRR so it may be \
difference in image)

Thank you in advance if someone can clarify this.

Alex