List:       insight-users
Subject:    [Insight-users] Register a 2D image to model surface
From:       "Li Yufei" <yli () research ! balgrist ! ch>
Date:       2008-10-30 11:58:13

--===============0877679406==

Hello everyone,

I have a bone model from CT scan and several 2D images about a tendon attac=
hed to the bone. I want to register each 2D image to the surface of the bon=
e individually so that I can calculate the 3D displacements of the tendon b=
y registration. Is it possible to do a 2D image to surface registration in =
ITK? Is there any particular example or class may do the trick for me? Than=
ks very much in advance.

Best Regards

Yufei

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended =
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. =
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. =
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEs=
weeper for content and by McAffee Webshield for the presence of computer vi=
ruses.