List:       inprotect-devel
Subject:    Re: [Inprotect-devel] [Inprotect-users] Upgrade svn versions
From:       "Rob Notaro" <rnotaro () nframe ! com>
Date:       2008-05-08 14:22:33

--===============1254052087==

Can I do anything to help?

Sent by Good Messaging (www.good.com)

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Heath Hendrickson [mailto:heath@mindache.com]
Sent:	Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:21 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:	Inprotect Users : General questions & announcements
Cc:	Inprotect Development
Subject:	Re: [Inprotect-users] Upgrade svn versions

The main things that are holding up release of a 1.0.0 (at least from
my perspective) are:

1) Installer script updates (most of this is done, we just need
testers and feedback)
2) Creation of an upgrade script to go from 0.22.5 -> 1.0.0 and
testing of it
3) Additional testing of the latest back-end code (sched2.pl,
nessus_scan2.pl)

We can probably release without #2 and just include a doc to help
users manually upgrade, but #3 is the killer.  Without enough testing
of the new back-end code, I'm hesitant to release it as stable.

heath

On May 7, 2008, at 12:43 AM, Rob Notaro wrote:

> Is there a new stable version due out soon?
>
> Sent by Good Messaging (www.good.com)

[Attachment #3 (text/html)]

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Inprotect-users] Upgrade svn versions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Can I do anything to help?<BR>
<BR>
Sent by Good Messaging (www.good.com)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>