List:       inn-workers
Subject:    inn + search capacity
From:       Laurent Gauthier <laurent.gauthier () ungi ! net>
Date:       2000-03-30 10:40:31

Hello,

I'm using INN as news server and want to give news readers the
possibility to search for an article by asking the server.
I know that netscape collabra gives the ability to search by keywords
into the body of articles on the server.
This is not part of the rfc, so I presume it is netscape specific but
perharps someone can tell me if it is possible to do so and how ?
thanks
--
Laurent GAUTHIER
UNGI