List:       inn-workers
Subject:    Re: 2.7.1: libinnstorage.so.3.1.1: undefined symbol: HISlookup
From:       Julien_ÉLIE <julien () trigofacile ! com>
Date:       2023-12-05 18:26:58

Hi Sergey,

> I use build system with verify-elf utility.
> It shows an error "undefined symbol: HISlookup".
> Is "-linnhist" missed in MakeFile for libinnstorage?

I am unsure what needs fixing.  Is there a problem at run time of
undefined symbol?

libinnstorage is built before libinnhist so if I add "-linnhist" during
the link of libinnstorage, it fails.  Where would you have wanted the
"-linnhist" flag?

There's a circular dependency between these two libraries, each of them
using functions from the other one.  The build with libtool takes care
of that and normally works.  Is it failing on your system?

--
Julien ÉLIE

« – Comment s'appelle cette ville ?
   – Divodurum.
   – N'essaie pas de m'amadouer ! Non, je ne veux pas de rhum ! »
     (Astérix)