List:       inn-workers
Subject:    Re: New ovsqlite overview storage method available for testing
From:       Julien_ÉLIE <julien () trigofacile ! com>
Date:       2020-12-25 12:04:10

> We now need to test ovsqlite more widely.  In case you wish to test it,
> just grab tomorrow's CURRENT snapshot (or update your local Subversion
> repository) and switch to ovsqlite.

To build INN with SQLite support, you'll need to install SQLite's header
files.  Look at a package named like "libsqlite3-dev" depending on your
distribution.
Running configure will then automatically enable ovsqlite support if it
finds the SQLite library.  You can force it via "--with-sqlite3" and
deactivate it via "--without-sqlite3".

Look at that line in configure output:
checking for a sufficiently recent SQLite... yes

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Et maintenant, la balle est dans le camp des slalomeurs. »