List:       inn-workers
Subject:    Re: Inn-Current-20140910 issues
From:       The Doctor <doctor () doctor ! nl2k ! ab ! ca>
Date:       2014-09-11 3:10:51

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 08:04:06PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Julien =C9LIE <julien@trigofacile.com> writes:
> =

> > Yet, I have just found out that the innupgrade test suite fails on AIX
> > because of:  "-T" is on the #! line, it must also be used on the command
> > line at ../../scripts/innupgrade line 1.
> =

> This implies that the script, as installed, will also fail if the admin
> just runs it as innupgrade, doesn't it?

100% correct.
 =

> -- =

> Russ Allbery (eagle@eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>
> =

>     Please send questions to the list rather than mailing me directly.
>      <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html> explains why.

-- =

Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.=
ab.ca
God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist risi=
ng! =

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
22 Sept 2014 New Brunswick save the province vote Liberal!