List:       inn-workers
Subject:    Re: [CONTRIBUTION]systemd support for inn
From:       Julien_ÉLIE <julien () trigofacile ! com>
Date:       2012-03-03 21:08:07

Hi Jochen,

> as a co-mainainer of the inn package of the Fedora project, I have
> develop a unit file to support the systemd init system which I want to
> send to you.
>
> The attached file above should be copy to
> /lib/systemd/system/innd.services.

INN currently does not install init files.
We could document your suggested innd.services file in INSTALL, the same =

way it is done for the following init.d script ?
     http://inn.eyrie.org/trac/browser/trunk/contrib/sample.init.script

It would then be available in contrib/sample.init.services (with the =

fixes Thomas provided).
Would it suit you?  You could then just copy it to the place you want =

during the installation of the inn package for Fedora.

-- =

Julien =C9LIE

=AB Dans un mois, dans un an, comment souffrirons-nous ? =BB (Jean
   Racine)